Important Coronavirus (Covid-19) Remainder
Because most people are spending more time indoors due to various lockdown rules around the world, it is important to make sure that you get your daily dosage of vitamin D to ensure your body stays healthy and strong.
Sunlight As Vitamin D Source
During the summer months in warmer areas, the sunlight should provide most people with the needed vitamin D. During the colder months we do not get enough vitamin d from direct sunlight on our skin.
There are a small number of Vitamin D sources in food which includes the following:
Oily fish – such as salmon, sardines, herring and mackerel
Fortified foods – such as some fat spreads and breakfast cereals
Another source of vitamin D is our Vitamin D3 with K2 dietary supplement. Vitamin K2 enhances the absorption of the vitamin D.
Vitamin D has many amazing benefits which include the following:
· Vitamin D strengthens your bones
· Vitamin D can help strengthen muscles
· Vitamin D can support the immune system and fight inflammation
· Vitamin D can help strengthen oral health
· Vitamin D can help prevent Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
· Vitamin D can help treat hypertension
· Vitamin D can help you lose weight
· Vitamin D can help battle depression
· Vitamin D may help reduce the risk of certain cancers.
The material in this blog is intended to be of general informational use and is not intended to constitute medical advice, probable diagnosis, or recommended treatments.
Leave a comment